Obtaining extracts from the State register of proprietary rights to immovable property
The right to obtain extract from the State register of rights on the basis of the application has:
1. the owner of real property or their authorized persons;
2. heirs or their authorized persons;
3. encumbrancer or their authorized persons.
List of documents submitted to obtain extracts:
1. application of the interested person, who can only be the owner or owners of real estate heir (heirs), the legal successor (legal successors) of the legal entity, the person (persons) the establishment of an encumbrance is in whose interests;
2. copy of the applicant’s identity document;
3. in case of application by an authorized person it is necessary to present a document confirming its powers.