Technical inventory of real estate units
Due to the fact that the order of Ministry of regional development and housing and communal services of Ukraine №658 as of 28.12.2012 came into effect it was made amendments in Instruction concerning technical inspection of real estate units approved by Derzhbud of Ukraine as of 24.05.2001 №127 registered at Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 10.07.2001 under №582/5773 according to these amendments “Technical inspection of real estate units is carried out by business entity consisting of one or more experts of technical inspection who passed competency assessment in Minregion of Ukraine”.
Technical inventory of real estate units provides:
- making technical passports;
- floor plans;
- schedule of premises;
- Land plots plans.
Technical inventory is carried out in such cases:
- before acceptance of completed construction projects including after the reconstruction and refurbishment;
- before the state registration of property rights of object under construction;
- before the state registration of ownership of immovable property which was formed by division, joining of real property or apportion participatory share of property;
- in case of changes in structure, technical condition, house owners and others;
- in other cases technical inventory is carried out on customer’s request.